capital campaign Overview
Rooted In Faith ~ Forward in Hope:
The Diocese of Arlington's Capital Fund-raising Initiative
The Diocese of Arlington is committed to serving our community. We are still forming our young diocese and our challenge is to provide a solid foundation for the future while addressing essential ministries of today. Our initiative is one of necessity. The Diocese of Arlington is committed to maintaining and advancing parish communities, premier schools, religious education and social ministry for God's people throughout our diocese.
To meet today's spiritual and material demands while preparing for our continued growth, the Diocese of Arlington launched the first capital fund-raising initiative in its history. This campaign included the needs of both the parishes and the diocese.
The programs, services, facilities, and financial resources we make available will significantly influence the scope of our mission in the future. In taking stock of our blessings, the diocese has considered several areas of urgent need.
- Sustaining the parish as the center of our community of faith.
- Increasing the availability of Catholic secondary schools.
- Ensuring that financial aid is available for children to attend Catholic Schools.
- Strengthening and expanding programs available to the young people of our Diocese through religious education and youth ministry.
- Providing adequate facilities for our retired priests.
- Constructing a spiritual center to host gatherings that serve our faith.
- Ensuring that Catholic Charities has adequate resources to serve those most in need.
Please click here for Project Updates