everyday pro-life activism
Everyday we can make a difference by supporting and praying for these mothers and fathers. They need our prayers! Here are some opportunities provided under the Respect Life office for the Catholic Diocese of Arlington.
- Bishop's Monthly Respect Life Mass is an opportunity to remember the intentions of all unborn babies and a culture of life and pray in front of an abortion clinic for all women considering abortion.
- 40 Days for Life is a national program that gathers volunteers for local parishes to pray for 40-consecutive days at one abortion clinic.
- The Gabriel Project is a parish-based pregnancy assistance program to help prepare mothers for motherhood.
- Project Rachel is a confidential outreach and care for women and men who have had or been involved with abortion.
- Rachel's Vineyard caters to the needs of helping women heal from abortion.
Need a Guest Speaker?
Guest Speaking program allows parishes, schools, or groups to invite enthusiastic and knowledgeable speakers to discuss about the Culture of Life, prayer, and activism. Contact the Respect Life Office